Rabbit

Howdy! My name is Fefe, and I am a cute little bunny rabbit. Like all bunnies, I am a type of small mammal. There are over a hundred species of rabbits in the world, and more than half of them are living in North America.

My favourite things to eat are grass and other leafy greens, which makes me a herbivore.

I love to spend my time hopping along in meadows, woods and even forests. Which is great, because there’s plenty of delicious greens for me to munch on!

If you’re a male rabbit you are called a Buck, and if you’re a female you are known as a Doe. A baby bunny is called a kitten or kit.

In the wild, we bunnies like to stick together. Some of us will live underground in a burrow, which is more commonly known as a “rabbit hole”. When there are a group of burrows, it is called a warren.

Did you know?
Bunnies ears can grow to be as long as 10 centimetres, which equals up to 4 inches!